There is a lot of ground to cover between joining a network marketing company and enjoying the profitable results of a huge, effective network of your own. You can certainly use some helpful advice on the nature of the intervening terrain and the best path for you to travel.
Take the time to carefully read the following article.
Getting More Clients Is About:
- Meeting people in person or virtually
- Building relationships to establish the know, like, and trust factor
- Repeating the process as you continue to meet new people
To make the process easier:
- Create a system to nurture new contacts
- Use the proper tools meant just for these tasks, like CRM
A Customer Relationship Management Tool is a database:
- to record, manage, and analyze customer interactions and data through the customer life cycle.
- to nurture the relationships with your prospects
- to improve business relationships with customer
- to assist in customer retention
- drive sales growth
- to track email, phone, text, and social media conversations
- Store a name and an email address in an Email Marketing System (EMS), like MailChimp, AWeber, or Constant Contact.
- Use an email list to help prospects and future clients to learn about what you do, and who you are.
- Receive permission to add someone to your email list in an et. EMS (as marketing tool) through asking clients to download a free giveaway, attend a free webinar, or to purchase one of your services or products.
How It Works:
You’ve attended a networking event and collected quite a few business cards.
You can throw it in the pile with all the other business cards you’ve collected and do nothing.
You can set up a system that you can do yourself or better yet – outsource to a virtual assistant who completes the tasks that have all been approved by you.
What to write in the email so you can grow your email list with permission from the contact.
Hi (Insert Name Here),
It was great to meet you at [Insert Networking Event Here]
[Insert When Here]
If you’d like to stay in touch:
I’d love to share my content with you via my email newsletter. Click here to let me know it is okay to send it to you.
Where can we best stay connected on social media so I can promote your happenings?
Business colleagues often ask me for recommendations for someone who does what you do. I’d love to be able to refer people to you. If you have a moment, describe your ideal client in a few sentences so I send the right people your way.
Thanks so much!
- Your email list grows with people who are interested in your services and products. They gave you permission to market it to them.
- You are building relationships because you asked questions about them which showed personal interest. You made it about them not about you.
- The bonus. You gathered valuable information on different levels.
People who’ don’t respond to, the email
- Categorized as not interested.
People who do respond
- Connect with them on social media.
- Categorize them as a referral partner.
- Categorize them in their industry.
- Categorize them as being on your newsletter list if they signed up.
If at any point whether in person or over email they were interested in your services tag them as a warm prospect and move them to your nurturing follow-up system.
- Keep to your word of what you wrote in that email.
- Promote their business events on social media Refer people who need their services to them.
Without the proper amount of knowledge about network marketing, achieving your goals can be extremely difficult. Hard work, patience and knowledge will help you become successful in your network marketing business. Use the information in this article wisely.
Keep learning, Keep networking 🙂